- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Conference at the Office of the Marshal of Pomorskie Voivodeship
On Tuesday 21st June, in the Coat of Arms Hall at the Office of the Marshal in Gdańsk a conference on the creation of the Pomeranian Way of St James will be held.
The purpose of this meeting is working out the standards for efficient achievement of the intended objectives of the Project and, above all, establishing the route concept for the Way in cooperation with and with the approval of road and forest administrations so as to make the Way of St James in Pomorskie Voivodeship available to tourists and pilgrims as soon as possible and in the best possible way.