- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
On Tuesday 21st June, in the Coat of Arms Hall at the Office of the Marshal in Gdańsk a conference on the revitalisation of the Pomeranian Way of St James was held.
Among the conference participants were the representatives self-governments, forest district offices, clergy and pilgrims as well as supporters of mass pilgrimages to Santiago de Compostela.
The conference was opened by Mieczyław Struk, the Marshal of Pomorskie Voivodeship, and was chaired by Alicja Zajączkowska, Deputy Mayor of Lębork. The speakers talked over the aims of RECReate Project and also the principles of devising the concept of the Way, its signposting and inventory of the objects situated on its route.