- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Workshops in Greifswald
On 28th and 29th June workshops for people working in the fields of tourism and recreation and planning to work towards the revitalisation of the Way of St James will be held.
During the workshops the German partners will share their experience and know-how with the rest of the participants who will have a chance to present their own ideas and proposals as well. There will also be some lectures on pilgrimage tourism. The workshops will be closed by a study visit to the local pilgrimage route in the vicinity of Greifswald.