- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Forming of working groups – continuation
According to realization of the project „RECReate – revitalization of the European Culture Route in the South Baltic Area – Pomeranian Way of St James” and activities of working groups, we would like to inform that on 16th of October 2011 in Town Hall in Lębork there will take place a meeting. The main aim of the meeting will be discussing social aspect, creating of the group and dividing activities for particular partners.
At the same time we would like to inform that the same day in County Office in Lębork there will take place a meeting of the Chapter of Pomeranian Way of St James.