- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
On 16th of October in Town Hall in Lębork there took place another meeting of the partners of RECReate project. They consulted the most important issues connected with management and realization of the project, it means the nearest tasks, achievements to date and planned activities of working groups. An important point of the meeting was elaborated by the representatives of Gdańsk University, new project partner, concept of organizing meetings with volunteers, local hosts and ambassadors of the Route.
After the meeting in Town Hall all partners went to County Office in Lębork to participate in session of the Chapter of Pomeranian Way of St James.