- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Session of the Chapter of Pomeranian Way of St James
After partnership meeting in Town Hall in Lębork on 16th of October 2011, the project partners went to County Office in Lębork to participate in the session of the Chapter of Pomeranian Way of St James.
Regular members of the Chapter, partners of RECReate project and representatives of self-governments and tourist organizations debated course of the Route, its marking, form of materials (for example guides) and work of particular groups supporting realization of the project.