- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Workshop in Duninowo, 19th of September
The Univeristy of Gdańsk, as a partner of RECReate project, is coorganizing trainings and workshop on services and functioning of the cultural route of St James. The meeting will take place on 19th of September this year at 9 a.m. in the building of Public School Youth Hostel.
The meeting aims at presenting the idea of revitalizing of the route and showing the possibilities of reviving tourist flow in the areas of counties where the route goes. Participants will receive information concerning possibilities of active involvment in servicing of the route as volunteers or realizing their own businesses. The meeting will be led by professors of the University of Gdańsk with participation of county and church authorities.