- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Workshop on the route
Workshop took place on 19th of September in the building of School Public Youth Hostel in Duninowo. The meeting was addressed to local stakeholders and all the people who sympathize with St James Route. The invitation met with considerable response. There were planned few performances, among others, of coordinator of the project RECReate, workers of the University of Gdańsk and representaives of clergy but all participants were encouraged to raise a point in the discussion and exchange ideas and experiences.
A surprise was opening of new pilgrim shelter on the route of St James.
We invite you to see the gallery of that event.