- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Shelter for pilgrims
We are very pleased to inform that in Lębork there has been built shelter for pilgrims of St James route.
On 17th of July 2012 the first shelter in Lębork was put into use. It was created in the new building next to the Sanctuary of St James the Apostle in Lębork, Basztowa Street. There are 14 sleeping places. On 24th of October, similar 5 places were created next to the Church of St James the Apostle in Łeba (Aleja św. Jakuba 25).
The investment was possible thanks to the funds of the County of Lębork and support of the European Union within "Revitalization of the european culture route in South Baltic Area - Pomeranian Way of St James".