- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Meetings in Kaliningrad
On 8 and 12 of November representatives of selfgovernment from Lębork Municipality and County of Lębork participated in meetings in Kaliningrad and Mamonovo. They met with the representatives of authorities and church. The goal was to set the rules of mutual cooperation within the project "RECReate which assumes that the route will go through Kaliningrad to Lithuania.
It was decided that there is mutual willingness to promote The pomeranian Way as joint tourist product. Thanks to the meeting there is the chance of fulfilling all the assumptions of leading the route though Kaliningrad.