- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Opening of the Pomeranian Way of St James
On Sunday 28th of June there took place an official oepning of the Pomeranian Way of St James. The opening was conducted by Alicja Zajączkowska, Deputy Mayor of Lębork and Ryszard Wenta, Deputy Head of the County of Lębork. There also participated Marta Chełkowska on behalf of the Marshal of Pomorskie Region. Among the guests there were Franciscans with parish priest Roman Zioło and representatives of institutions from Lębork, authorities from our partner towns and residents.
There were stamped pilgrim passports on the stage and the pilgrims received new guidebook to Pomeranian Way of St James together with occassional shells.