- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Third project workshops
Partners of the project met again during the “know-how” workshops in Greiswald. The talks covered promotion of the Way of St. James as a tourist product as well as participation in tourist fairs and related topics within marketing filed. Within the process of knowledge transfer the University in Greifswald has organized a trip to Rostock, where some examples of St. James’s sites have been presented.
What is more, the partners have also participated in already fourth meeting of the steering group - one of major subject matters at this stage of the project’s implementation is to prepare and publish a multilingual guidebook of the Pomeranian Way of St. James. Please have a look at the photo report covering the visit.