- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Multiple session trainings for operators of the Pomeranian Way of St. James finished
The last workshops of the series conducted by the University of Gdańsk within “RECReate - Re-vitalisation of the European Culture Route in the South Baltic Area - Pomeranian Way of St. James” project took place on 24th September in the hall of Zespół Szkół Mechniczno-Informatycznych (Mechanical and Computer Schools Complex) in Lębork.
The meetings were held in towns of key importance along the route of the Pomeranian Way of St. James.
The participants got acquainted with the idea of revitalisation of the Pomeranian Way of St. James; some rules concerning organization and functioning of tourism movement along the route as well as establishing small businesses to provide services for the pilgrims were discussed.
Please have a look at the photo report.