- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Conference closing the project
Conference closing the RECReate project took place in Municipal Office in Lębork on 19th November. The project’s partners shared their achievements as well as conclusions concerning the implementation of tasks. Alicja Zajączkowska, Vice-mayor of Lębork, presented the results of the project on behalf of the Leading Beneficiary.
Please have a look at the photo report that sums up common achievements.