- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Promotional meeting, Runowo 24.02.14
Results of the “RECReate - Re-vitalisation of the European Culture Route in the South Baltic Area” project were shared during the meeting held in Runowo on 24th February. It was participated by representatives of self-governments, Local Tourist Organisations, Polish Tourist and Sightseeing Society, non-governmental organisations, James’s parishes and media.
The conference part included presentation of conditions to continue the project in 2014 and the winter concept of the route as well as the film titled “The Pomeranian Way of St. James”. The participants also filled in the surveys concerning marking of the route. The lecture on horse-riding tourism, horse-cart ride and presentation of synchronic horse-riding enhanced the meeting’s attractiveness.