- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Meeting in Elbląg
On 20th March the Municipal Office in Elbląg hosted the meeting of the RECReate project’s representatives including Jerzy Wilk, President of Elbląg, the Rev. Sławomir Szczodrowski from Tolkmick, new partner of the project - The Elbląg Tourism Cluster represented by Hanna Skrobotun as well as the members of Polish Tourist and Sightseeing Society.
New tasks and ways of partnership during the last year of the project were discussed. The participants focused on the new field for activities, i.e. Warmia and Masuria Province. Details concerning the conference which is to take place in Elbląg as well as cycling pilgrimage from Kaliningrad to Lębork were settled.