- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Second International Pilgrimage of St. James
Second International Pilgrimage of St. James will take place between 24th and 27th July 2014. This year the pilgrims will take part of Droga Słupska (Słupsk Route) and segments of the route in West Pomeranian Province.
Feel encouraged to get familiar with the pilgrimage programme.