- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
II International Pilgrimage of St. James
41 pilgrims from Lithuania, Germany and Poland participated in the pilgrimage along the Pomeranian Way of St. James from Lębork to Świnoujście on 24th-27th July 2014.
Some of the pilgrims led by the guide Tadeusz Krawczyk set out from Lębork, the others guided by Maria Hajler joined them in Słupsk. The pilgrims travelled on foot and by coach, therefore they were able to cover the way from Lębork to Kamminke on the border with Germany within 4 days.