- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Overview of marking elements
Conference to sum up the overview of the marking methods used along the Polish segment of the Pomeranian Way of St. James and its supplementation along the West Pomeranian segment took place in Municipal Office in Lębork on 31st of October. Due to photo report the participants of the conference could get familiar with the examples of acts of vandalism and natural devastation of marking elements.
Some remarks on effective and durable methods of installing the marking signs have also been exchanged. Please have a look at the photo report.