- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
Its mission is to promote tourist values and offer of the region and to stimulate the region’s development through cooperation with local authorities, ogranisations and circles as well as tourist industry. Close cooperation with the Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship allows for integration of activities, implementation of common development policy and at the same time ensures a large scale impact.
The major activities concentrate on building a favourable image of Pomorskie Voivodeship. PROT actively takes part in fairs and other promotional events and arranges foreign study visits for journalists and tour operators. Using funds obtained from outside, it implements national and international projects. Its priority for the next few years will be more effective use of multimedia, above all the Internet which gives great opportunities for creating image and PR activities.