- The Municipality of Lębork, Lead Beneficiary
- The Country of Lębork
- The Self-government of Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship
- The Self-government of Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Szczecinska Foundation
- The Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization
- Kretinga District
- The Ernst Moritz Arndt university of Greifswald
The University of Greifswald has a tradition of more than 550 years and is one of the oldest academic institutions in the Baltic Sea Region. Now it employs nearly 6,000 persons and has more than 12,000 students in 5 faculties.
The Institute of Geography and Geology is one of the linking elements between nature science and social and economic research. Thus the Department of Economical and Social Geography is focused on tourism as well as on regional development, demographic studies and sustainability. These topics are the running red thread of all current research activities like “Land Use of Rewetted Peatland”, “Family and Career” or “EcoRegion”, “Parks & Benefits”, “AGORA 2.0” and “STITCH” and even “RECReate”.